Thursday, August 6, 2009

1496.4. On the blue highway toward Salt Lake

Leisurely morning with free breakfast. Loaded up. Little bit of rain.
Stunning DESERT scenery.

Now on our way to Mormon land in search of my high school boyfriend,
Doug (not really as I know he lives in las Vegas with his many
children). However, he was my family's portal into Mormonism. And he
went to BYU. So we will look for traces of him.

Green Ruver ,Utah wasn't Hays, Kansas-- but it served us just fine.
And we did get to see Dance. Go Jeannine!!

Sarah

3 comments:

  1. I meant to put this back in the Utah beer one... I recall drinking local beer years ago by the Wasstach Brewing Company. The favorite was POLYGAMY PORTER with saying on the bottle "Why Have Just One?"

    How far today? Boise? Pendelton?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't be all that surprised if Doug doesn't have some tracking device on you, Sarah, and is getting all excited that you've come to look for him. Stay alert, Hon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait! Provo! I had the best baked sweet potato there that I've >ever< had. Could you please bring me one?

    ReplyDelete