Thursday, August 6, 2009

1696 - Back on the Road

We are continuing with our leisurely day, and only just got back on
the road for Boise-ish. Probably will only make it to Mountain Home
tonight since we need to be good and settled for Dance. Lunch at
Squatters was great. We had the Golden Ale (I even got the t shirt -
cute!) and the amber. I drank more hoping that it equals an afternoon
car nap. Mom sleeps way better in the hotels than I do... Maybe I'm
just too excited.

SLC has been awesome though. We both decided we could live here and I
could even work for Chevron! Now, to just convince the men in our
lives to pick up and move... (Also makes me want to watch SLC Punk
again. Haven't seen that in years!)

Hopefully next time I come back here will be to take skiing lessons
with some super hot Mormon instructor and stay at Joy's Park City abode.

Next stop, Idaho!

1 comment:

  1. DARN RIGHT we'll be staying at my Park City abode. Well, we'll start in Heber City first where I can actually afford property.
    THEN! We'll upgrade to Park City later!! And, I'll buy you your own ski instructor... who has to be gorgeous, male and Mormon.

    ReplyDelete