Tuesday, August 4, 2009

437 - Christian Rock

It's 102 degrees here in Oklahoma City. And so far I have only been in
the sun seat. We are beginning to respect how far this drive is, and
it's only day one... *sigh*

Meanwhile, it's become evident that OK only has tejano radio stations
with two, at most, other options. The game is, 'is this rock? or
Christian rock?' you'd be amazed at how many songs could be about
Jesus or just as easily about a girl, we'll call her Jessica. The
hallelujahs usually give it away, but some of them really have me
wondering.

I'd attach a picture, but there's nothing to see in Oklahoma...

TULSA. Drink.

4 comments:

  1. From my own travels, have I noticed there is a 'tier' of stations.

    1 - MPR
    2 - Christain Rock
    3 - Western #1
    4 - Tribal/Spanish/etc
    5 - Western #2

    It is only after you get to country western radio #2 that you are able to begin to branch out.

    Test this theory as you carry onwards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. TULSA! Drink! (Although I think the secret word should have been "Tejano"). This makes me feel like I'm on an episode of PeeWee's Playhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TULSA! LOVE IT! Where's my lab's ethanol?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tulsa! Drink. I know I'm late, I've been busy! But I'm catching up - hope all is well. This is fun following you guys!

    ReplyDelete